Deliver to:
Please accept my thanks for sending the CD's so quickly. TP Search:
Register
Search Forum:
Scottish and Celtic Music Discussion
'Paddy Punx. ' Old Black Donald album has re-emerged
Gordon
Posted: 16-Nov-2010 06:42
I was intrigued to discover a download site called 'Paddy O'Reilly Presents PADDY PUNX' where (if you scroll down a bit) you can get an album by my old band Black Donald - 'Dancing Hazards' - which was released by Lismor in the 1980's. It is long deleted and only was released on LP and cassette.

http://www.paddypunx.tk/

I've never heard of Paddy Punx (though I quite like the name!), and don't know how or why Black Donald has ended up there, but I must admit that I'm quite pleased that my old stuff is now apparently available again.

Kevin MacLeod
Posted: 16-Nov-2010 10:18
Truly bizarre list, Dagger! But great to see Alan Barty's album - I have it on vinyl but it was the first mandolin record I saw of Scottish stuff. And also the late great Angus Cameron, a fabulous violinist/fiddler who taught in Kirriemuir with my father.

However, I'm more tempted by the Dust Cowboys intriguing release "Up Yer Kilt" - now THAT's what Scottish trad should be about!

Trust you're all well
Kevin Macleod

Summary
Member: No
Currency: £'s (GBP)
Deliver to: United Kingdom
Items: £0.00
Delivery: £0.00
Total: £0.00
Weight: 0g
New Arrivals
Ross Ainslie - Wide Open
Ross Ainslie
Ross Ainslie - Wide Open
£13.27
Out of Stock!
Atlantic Roar
Skipinnish
Atlantic Roar
£13.27
Out of Stock!
© Foot Stompin' Celtic Music Development by Ayeonet Limited
Visa Credit payments supported by WorldPay Visa Debit payments supported by WorldPay Visa Electron payments supported by WorldPay Mastercard payments supported by WorldPay Maestro payments supported by WorldPay American Express payments supported by WorldPay Diners payments supported by WorldPay JCB payments supported by WorldPay WorldPay Payments Processing