Monthly news summary of all the happenings and up and coming events in the Scottish Traditional Music scene.
SPECIAL OFFER £6.99 FOR ONE WEEK ONLY. DISCOUNTS DO NOT APPLY
This DVD is in both PAL and NTSC formatts and is playable in all regions.
A celebration of Scotland in film and music. Filmed on location at Loch Lomond, Glencoe, Perthshire and Lochaber. This is a beautiful film of lovely scenic Scotland as well as great music from some of Lochabers finest musicians. The narration by Magnus Magnusson gives historical information and anecdotes about Ben Nevis. Music includes, Phil Cunningham, Eddi Reader, Ivan Drever and Duncan Chisholm, The Strathclyde Police Pipe Band. This lovely DVD was produced to raise funds for Lochaber Hydrotherapy. This DVD is in both PAL and NTSC formatts and is playable across the world.
1. Song for Shona – Strathclyde Police Pipe Band
2. Magnus Magnusson’s Ben Nevis narrative / Molly Rankin (from Eddi Reader Sings the Songs of Robert Burns)
3. The Pearl - Phil Cunningham)
4. Highland Cathedral -The Kilmallie Singers
5. Road to the Isles - The Kilmallie Singers
6. Here’s Tae Us – Billy McIsaac
7. Queen of the Hill - Donnie Munro
8. By the Lochy / Welcome to Balloch - Billy McIsaac
9. The Green Hills of Tyrol / I See Mull / When the Battle’s Oer – Lochaber Pipe Band & Lochaber Schools Pipe Band
10. Leaving Stoer – Ivan Drever & Duncan Chisholm
11. The Concertina Reel / The Fairy Dance / High road to Linton - Lochaber Ceilidh Trail Band
12. Kenny MacDonald’s Jig / The Kilbrandon - Lochaber Ceilidh Trail Band
13. Lochaber - Billy McIsaac
14. Song For Shona - Billy McIsaac
|Title:||Here`s Tae Lochaber|
|Review:||A truly delightful DVD. A must for anyone with Lochaber connections. It was like receiving a video of the family `back home`. I particulary liked seeing the young performers taking an interest in the traditional music and instruments. Most enjoyable.|
|Title:||here's tae lochaber|
|Review:||as a born and bred exiled lochaberarian of nearly 70 years I was in tears watching this video, many thanks to all involved|
|Deliver to:||United Kingdom|